“Ola Share Guwahati”, Ola brings you Ola Share to Guwahati and ride for as low as rs.3/km in Ola.
Image credits-Ola blog
What is Ola Share?
Ola Share helps you share your ride with co-passengers heading in the same direction. It adds just a few minutes to your ride but saves big on your ride! What’s more? With help of Ola Share less cars ply on the road decreasing congestion.
How Does “Ola Share Guwahati” work?
Watch the video on Ola Share.
Ola Share Guwahati tips for your Ola Share rides
1 . After booking the Ola share just be on time so driver picks you up at your location.
2. Driver will also pickup few others customers heading in the same way to your destination .
3. Multiple co passengers will ride in Ola Share depending on seats availabilty.
4. You can feel free with them and can also do your own work with disturbing others in the cab.
5. Be on patience while driver is picking some other customers on the way so that it will maxmize his earnings on the ride.
6. Driver will drop the passengers at their preferred destination on the way and drops you finally at your destination making your ride hassle free .
7. Using Ola Share you can save a maximum of 50% on your ride .
Its a best way to save some bucks on your ride and reach your destination on time with safety without getting polluted in the way .
For more source and information visit Ola Blog so that you can know better about Ola Share and bookings .
Ola Share rides starts at Rs.3/km which saves you upto 50% on fares.
Also Checkout the links to save on ola outstation trips
Introducing Ola outstation one way trips
Ola Share Launched in Coimbatore